The Personal Support Worker provides personal care services to clients and assists clients with the activities of daily living.
Duties May Include, but are not limited to:
• Providing personal care service according to directions on an established care plan • Perform specialized, client specific procedures for which recognized training will be provided.
• Observe and document client conditions
• Understands and implements infection prevention practices.
• Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities.
• Complete other tasks as requested.
As a member of our Care Team you will enjoy:
• Self-driven flexible work schedule
• Competitive compensation
• Health insurance coverage/benefits
• Internal rewards
• Unique employee recognition program
Personal Support Worker certificate and/or Nursing students with proof of current enrolment within a Nursing program.
New graduate are welcome to apply as full orientation and training is provided.
$16/hour, benefits after 3 months of employment.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in either English. Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team; able to travel locally from assignment to assignment.APPLY FOR JOB